Membership in the American-Scandinavian Foundation supports a dynamic organization that enables intellectual and creative exchange between the United States and the Nordic countries. In addition to supporting ASF’s mission, our members, both in New York and beyond, enjoy many exclusive benefits.
Special Membership Options
Children's Center Membership
Children’s Center Membership $500 ($110 is tax deductible)
All of the benefits of the Family membership, plus:
• Weekday access to the Heimbold Family Children’s Playing & Learning Center at Scandinavia House for all eligible children within the household (children must be walking to be admitted)
• Priority access to the Heimbold Family Children’s Playing & Learning Center on Saturdays
• Access to weekday workshops for toddlers
The Children’s Center is appropriate for toddlers and children up to age 5. Children must be walking on their own in order to be permitted. The Children’s Center Membership is not available for purchase online. To join, please contact ASF Membership at 212-847-9716 or visit the Scandinavia House reception desk.
Young Patron Membership
Young Patron Membership $100 ($45 is tax deductible) for ages 21-40
All the benefits of the Dual membership, plus:
• Invitations to cultural events at Scandinavia House and around New York City tailored for the Young Patron program
• Discount on two tickets to ASF’s annual Spring Gala
• Film lovers’ bundle of six complimentary film passes